Thursday, August 6, 2009

Weekend away......

In June my Uncle Dick passed away. He and all my mom's family are from Beaver. We went down for the funeral and viewing and stayed at a hotel so the kids could swim. It was so good to see all the family and honor such an amazing man. On the way home we stopped at Cove Fort. It was really neat. I wasn't quite sure what Karson would think of it, but he loved it! I think it humbled him a little knowing how lucky we are to have the things that we do. When we left he said "I wish we could live here for a couple weeks to see how it really was." Kendall and I laughed because one of the things the guides told him was that at his age he had alot of responsibility including empting the pots under the bed. I was glad we went it was pretty cool.